My brand new service will help you “reboot” your overall social media presence and blog strategy and set the stage to elevate your presence in the digital space. You’ll gain impressive skills and benefit from expert (and super friendly) support to keep you on track and accountable. Together we will identify your strengths, develop your skills, and grow your confidence.
Coaching is a process that helps you to unlock your potential, maximise your performance and get the results you are hoping for. It helps you to bridge the gap between where you are now and where you would like to be, far more effectively than if you worked alone and unsupported.
With a M.Sc. in Marketing, 10 years experience in Digital Marketing, Consumer insights, Project Management, and Proposition Management at HSBC, 5 years running my own Food and Travel Blog and Social Media Platforms and 3 years running my Social Media Consultancy, I have hands-on experience in establishing a social media presence and growing a strong brand presence online.
Before our first session I will send you a ‘Current Climate’ document which includes:
- A Social Media Analysis of your main channels
- Website Analysis
- A list of recommendations to kick off our session
You will have 4 individual weekly 60 minute Coaching Sessions either on Zoom or telephone, which can be booked at a time appropriate for you. I will work with you on a one-on-one basis to simplify, strategise, and tackle your biggest social media and blog questions.
We will deep-dive into your current strategy, analyse your results, and pinpoint exactly what you need to do to dramatically improve your results and supercharge your online presence.
At the end of our sessions you will have a shiny new plan in place for effective content creation, management, and distribution on your social media channels and your blog to increase your reach, drive traffic and attract all those amazing collaborations.
Whilst you are my coaching client you will be able to contact me between sessions to request additional support or ask questions as they arise.
Within 48 hours of each of your Coaching Sessions, you will be provided with detailed notes from our session.
Topics we will cover in our sessions include:
- Search engine optimisation
- How to use Key phrases
- How to create Content buckets for new and old content
- Tactics to increase engagement and traffic
- How to optimise the different types of Social Media Content
- Recommendations for effective time management
- How to create an editorial/content calendar
- How to monetise your blog
- How to pitch to PRs & Brands including creating a template email
- How to create and update a Media Kit
- How to create an effective Hashtag strategy
- How to invoice and create contracts for collaborations
- How to understand your analytics
At the end of our final session you will receive a printable workbook which will include what we have covered, handy templates and bonus information.
Book a slot by emailing me:
A 50% deposit is required.